In the internet space new trends, loopholes and systems come and go, but what makes eCom Success Academy stand out from the rest? Find out as I put eSA and Adrian Morrison under the microscope in the review below.
Creator: Adrian Morrison
Official Site: startesa.com/enrollflex
Why eCommerce, Why Now?
Is eCommerce is a good business model for you. This is important because in the digital world information moves at the speed of light and sometimes we just get overwhelmed with all the hype. You don’t want that to happen to you.
So while there are hundreds of potential online earning streams, only a handful are actually worth going after. eCommerce is definitely one of them.
eCommerce has been around as long as the internet. Maybe even longer as the earliest electronic transactions were performed using ARPANET in 1971.
eCommerce was not only able to stand the test of time but keeps getting bigger and bigger every passing year. Just take a look at the screenshot to the right to see that eCommerce reached $341,729 millions ($341.7 billions) in sales in 2015 and it has been on 14.6% a to 17.2% growth rate since 2010.
In fact, eCom sales has been growing 8 times as fast as retail. No wonder why so many retailers are failing.
The Old System Doesn’t Work – What’s Next For eCom?
If you do a quick search on Google about “retailers closing” you will find that some of the biggest names in the America, like Macy’s, Kmart, JCPenny, and CVS are closing hundreds of stores and laying off thousands of people in 2017.
If someone told you that 10 or 15 year years ago you would probably laugh in their face. These brands seem to be the cornerstone of retail and should have been immune to bankruptcy, like the biggest banks back in 2008. We all know how that ended.
This is only a handful of giants that are suffering, you don’t even hear about the smaller or mid size brand closing. For example American Apparel is closing all of their stores as well.
But Why Now? Isn’t the eCommerce train gone?
You might think that the best time to have started an eCom store was back in the mid to late 90s, after all this is when most of the giants of today started. However, that’s actually not the case.
In fact, if you look at track record of companies during those time most of them failed, like pets.com, eToys.com and WebVan. Other had their stock decline by up to 90%, like eBay and Amazon. Yes, even giants like eBay and Amazon almost went out like air from the burst bubble.
This was mostly due to the immaturity of the dot com market, and lack of predictability. Now on the other hand the market has stabilized and is more certain.
But let’s talk about Big Elephant In The Room: eCom Giants
When you think of creating a eCom income online you most likely think of creating a new Amazon.com or at least Overstock.com. You can definitely try, that is what Marc Lore (guy who sold diapers.com and Soap.com to Amazon), Mike Hanrahan and Nate Faust did with their $820 millions to start Jet.com.
The problem is that they never even came close to with Jet.com only doing about $1 billion in sales, even after being bought by Walmart. Amazon on the other hand does $80 billions in sales a year.
What if I told you that you didn’t have to try to be the next eCom Giant to totally crush it? In fact, with today’s platforms and technology you don’t even have to spend money on inventory or thousands of dollars on a store.
Best part? You don’t even need a big store to get started, in fact small stores that target specific group of people, like Adrian’s flexstores, tend to do the best not only for start ups.
Even giants like Amazon is buying market specific stores, remember Marc Lore? He’s the guy I mention before about starting Jet.com after selling Diapers.com and Soap.com to amazon for over half a billion, $545 millions to be exact. Are you next?
Meet eCom Success Academy and Shopify
Of course everyone would want their store to be worth $500 million or more, but will $3 million be enough? That’s exactly how much Adrian Morrison first eCommerce store was valued at after just 10 months on top of that it grossed $2.4 million dollars in sales.
Now you have a rare opportunity to find out how he did, the whole process from creating your first store on Shopify, selecting themes and apps to building your brand to 3 millions or more. Here’s how its done.
Inside Look Into eCom Success Academy members area
As you can see above the course includes 5 sections.
- Home – where you get latest information about eSA events and training
- Modules – the meat of the course with 8 training modules (more details below)
- Get Discounts – 15% off Shopify for a full year
- Shopify APPS – Adrian’s handpicked apps to maximize your Shopify store
- Bonus Training – additional training, case-studies, and a software that picks profitable items to sell in minutes.
Like mentioned before the core training is broken down into 8 modules, with the 8th being a bonus section. Below you can see the basic overview of each one
- Shopify -this module includes 8 sub-modules and 40 videos that cover everything from signing up with Shopify to building your brand. I enjoyed that the videos are detailed enough for someone that never used Shopify but short enough and to the point that they don’t get boring
- Sourcing Product – in here you will about outsourcing the best and most profitable products to sell. The 11 videos inside this module will give you insight on how people making hundreds of dollars with their store select and outsource products. A real eye opener
- Facebook – Another big module with 11 sub-modules and 0ver 50 videos covering both free and paid ways to promote your online store with FB. I personally like the FB Fan Page sub modules because you can use it with free organic traffic to make a killing (my bonus includes how).
- Email Marketing – email and eCommerce? You will be surprised of innovative ways Adrian uses email in his eCommerce business to double or even triple his sales.
- Building Your A-Team – this is one of my favorite modules because it deals with something no other eCom course talks about, taking it to another level. For now I’m building my Shopify store by myself, like Adrian did it first, but with time I plan to automate and outsource most of the work. Now I know how to build the perfect team.
- Project Management – once you have your a-team you’ll need to manage it. Adrian some sufficient and cost saving ways to do that with various of services. Check it out
- Longterm Exit Plan – where do you see yourself in 2, 5 or 10 years? Owning one of the best eCom Stores? Or relaxing on the beach with 2 millions in your back pocket? You see, an eCommerce store, unlike other forms of marketing, is a real asset. Something that can be valued and sold. That is why Adrian included a module on how build your store to add value to it.
eCom Success Academy Bonus = Skyrocket Value
Adrian goes into details on how to build your brand into a power house worth millions. This includes strategy to increase brand awareness of Facebook and other social networks.
However, what if you could also take over not only Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, but Google and Bing as well? Millions of people are using these search engines to find what they need, and with my bonus you can be the one they find.
After all, how did you find this review? Most likely by searching a term related to “eCom Success Academy” or Adrian Morrison.
Now imagine people finding your store the same way for your brand and related keywords. This means organic brand awareness and visitors to your store 100% free.
Is eCommerce and eCom Success Academy For You?
If you’re still reading this review you most likely already know if eSA is for you or not. My review goes into details with eCommerce facts, stats and complete overview of eCom Success Academy.
So stop trying to come up with additional reasons to either buy it or not and treat this for what it is, an investment in your future. If you actually follow Adrian Morrison blueprint you’ll at least double or even triple the initial investment in month or less.
In fact, many of Adrian students go to $1,000 per day in 30 days or less. So what are you waiting for? Click below to get eCom Success Academy and my bonus now.